Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Babies and Boppys

My daughter is pregnant with my first granddaughter and I have been asked to make some baby things.  The first item on the agenda was a Boppy cover.  I got the free pattern from here. Here are photos of my first Boppy cover:




Next I will be finishing up some crib sheets. I have 3 partially done, and two more waiting to be made.  I just need to add the elastic at the corners of the first 3 and I will have those finished.   I have another Boppy cover cut out and ready to be sewn up and will be making several burp cloths and bibs.  I also want to sew a small baby quilt.  I have also been asked to make bumper pads and a bedskirt for the baby bed.  Glad I still have about another month and a half to complete everything!  I will be posting more photos as I get items made.

No comments: