Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beanie just in time for cold weather!



I completed this hat the other day. It is the "Divine" hat by Rheatheylia. Using Caron Simply Soft Shadows in "Moss", I went down two hook sizes, but it was still a little too big for X. I suppose it will still keep him warm, anyhow. I enjoyed making this one, and look forward to making a couple more of her other free hat patterns!

In other news, my little dog drank a small amount of anti-freeze on Saturday and had to be taken to the pet hospital. She ended up staying there for two nights taking antidote and having to be on an i.v. So far, she appears to have come through it just fine. I am so happy my little friend is ok!!

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

I wanted to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! The hat does looks warm and cozy. I really like Caron Simply Soft. I hope your dog has a speedy recovery. That must have been frightening.