Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ideas for 50th birthday

In September, I will be turning the big five oh! My brothers and sister started a tradition when my oldest brother turned 50, in that we would all meet somewhere for a mini vacation to celebrate. Of course we went to a couple and then my husband pooped out on his 50th birthday last year and didn't want to do anything. This year mine is in September, but we will probably try to go during the summer months instead, since I don't know if our oldest gs will still be living with us or not, and I might be having to deal with helping him go to school. I can't really decide where I would like to go, although I have been really thinking about going to the Corpus Christi area, as I would like to take my gs fishing at Rockport, see the Aquarium, take the Battleship tour, and go to Port Aransas on the Ferry. However, I don't know if all siblings could make that trip. I don't want to do anything that would break the bank, either, since we all have various ranges in income. Hmmm. I need to put on my thinking cap!

No comments: