Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend crochet

We went to Brownwood, Texas, to meet up with both my son and my daughter and their families for the weekend. While DH drove, I managed to crochet the two sides to the Textured Heart Potholder pattern by Priscilla Hewitt. I didn't get it joined together yet, but that shouldn't take long, and I'll show off the finished product, probably tomorrow. I used some Sugar n Cream cotton yarn I found on sale somewhere a while back. If you want the pattern, be sure to get it printed or saved soon while you still can, I have read that aol. hometown is closing down the website with Priscilla Hewitt's patterns by October 31 this year.

Below is a photo of my immediate family, minus my daughter's twin sons.

Here is a "generation" photo which includes the twins. It was the first time my oldest grandson "X" got to see the twins.
We enjoyed getting to see everyone!

No comments: