Friday, May 23, 2008

One Year Blogaversary

Today is my 1 year blogaversary! I have had an interesting year meeting new friends and commenting about everyday happenings in my life! I hope to get back into crocheting soon, now that our hectic life is starting to slow down! The "hectic" is due in part starting with the birth of my Grand-twins in March, all the way through to the fact that DH got laid off from his job here in Fort Worth on the 15th of May, and by the 21st was working again at another place! However, the new job entails driving to Dallas every day in bumper to bumper traffic (literally), and is 1 hour each way! :( Gas prices have been horrible here, too (as I know they are everywhere!) Dh's father and mother also moved here recently, and then his father had a mild heart attack and has been in the hospital (and now rehab) for the last 3 weeks, so we have been busy going to see him every night- not much time for me to crochet, knit or sew!!




I WANT TO SAY "THANK YOU" TO ALL OF OUR VETERANS EVERYWHERE FOR DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY!!! Today at work, we are celebrating Memorial Day. I am taking what we have always called "Mema's Banana Pudding" (pictured above-DH's Mom is a great cook!) to the celebration. I will try to remember to post the recipe later. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Cindy, hope that everything is going ok with all your family now, there was a big bump for you! Your family will be in my thougths :)For me crafting was a relief at the end of the day for me.

Oiyi said...

Happy Blogiversary! I hope everything will better for you soon.