Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not much goin' on!

Here is a photo of me and dh at South Padre Island, Texas last weekend. We went to see dd and her dh. I haven't been doing much of any type of crafting this last couple of weeks. I worked on baby bumper pads and the dust ruffle (no photos) and have just come to a screeching halt on the crafting after that!! I have been reading a lot more, too. Just finished "The Six Sacred Stones" by Matthew Reilly from the Library (action-thriller, but don't bother!! I'm glad it was a free read) and "The Buried Pyramid" by Jane LindsKold that I got from www.paperbackswap.com (a somewhat Sci-Fi Archeology type fiction, but I liked it!). I also supplimented those with various "mindless" paperback mysteries from the Library. I hope to get back in the crafting groove soon!

No comments: