Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stash Enhancement!


The title to this post says it all! Frogginqueen and I made the mad dash together at the unheard of hour of 3:00 A.M. over to "The Woolie Ewe" yarn shop in Plano, Texas, where we both happily lined up to enhance our stashes at their year end blowout half-off sale! We were done and I was back home by 8:00 A.M. !! I guess you are noticing all the new sock yarn? I have made a new year's resolution to myself that I will learn to knit socks this year - for sure! I made a small stab at working on learning it back in October, but as often happens, life got in the way, and I laid it down. Then one of the dogs got ahold of my second skein of yarn, tore it up, and my interest in knitting that pair of socks has totally died. KAPUT! But with this yarn purchase, a spark of interest has been rekindled, so there is still hope!

3 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

You lucky girl! Yes go for the socks.

Michelle said...

woooo..I was still so excited when I got home..Would you believe that it took until 6pm for the yarn high to wear off so that I could go to sleep..lol...I didn't get this morning until 9:30...whew! I'm so glad that you went with me:)

Knitcrazy said...

Oh Lucky You !!! What a Haul !!
My Friend here in Florida just called me from Dallas as she went to visit her son.. She also went to Wooley Ewe and she called me to tell me WHAT A PLACE !!!! OH..I am so jealous!!! All that yarn !!!