Monday, December 10, 2007

New magazine, some crochet and cheesecake

I Got this magazine in the mail on Friday. Nothing much caught my eye, but maybe if I see someone else make something out of it I will get inspired.

I did another mindless crochet potholder over the weekend. I made this one a little larger than my last two.


And I did some experimental cooking on DH. Yes, he's still alive!!

DH loves sweet potatoes in any form. I found a Sweet Potato Cheesecake recipe here and thought I would give it a whirl. The only thing I would change is that the cheesecake is not sweet enough for us, so I would add some white sugar to sweeten it up a little when I make it again, and instead of fresh sweet potatoes, I would use canned.



Tonight I am hoping to make some "Millionaire Candy". It is a recipe I got back when I first started working, years ago. A co-worker made them every year, and was kind enough to share the recipe. If I get them made tonight I will show a picture and share the recipe.

1 comment:

Kellycat said...

Why not brown sugar? ... and you better be working on those blankies! lol

Hugs,K