Thursday, November 1, 2007

Starry Baby Blanket

Here are some progress pictures of what I have been working on for the last couple of weeks:




It is a baby blanket pattern called "Starry, Starry Night" by Melissa Mall. I was browsing around in Ravelry and found the pattern. SO CUTE! The pattern can be found free, here. I am using Lion Brand Babysoft yarn in Pastel Yellow, Pastel Blue, and White. The pattern calls for an "F/5 (3.75mm)" size crochet hook. I still have about 8 more white rows to crochet around the outside of the blanket, and I will be done with the main body. Then I just need to make several small "stars" and scatter them out around the blanket. It would already be done, but I haven't had time to work on it much this last week! I got the yellow and blue part done in about 1 week of sporadic crocheting, but have been pretty busy and only gotten a chance here and there to work on the "clouds". I will post the finished product soon (hopefully by the weekend).

3 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

That blanket is realy cute, and the colors that you chose are just perfect. Are in ravelry, where are you, what is you name there? Mine is littlewilds if you want to search. Have a nice weekend.

Michelle said...

too cute....it has come together so fast...i can't wait to see it when it's finished...

pei girl said...

just love the blanket it is really pretty!!!